University of London LLB (Hons)
University of London’s world-class LLB is of international standing. It has been the first step in the careers of thousands of practising lawyers around the world.
Standard Entry Students
- You must be registered for a minimum of 30 credits and a maximum of 120 credits at each level of study.
- On first registration, you must register to study Legal System & Method (LSM).
- If you have completed the University of London Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law you may be awarded credit and progress directly to Level 5.
Graduate Route Students
Graduate Entry Route Qualifying Law Degree
If you already hold a full first degree you can apply for admission in the LLB (Hons) in Route A (2-year programme) or Route B (3-year programme) subject to approval by the University.
- You must be registered for a minimum of one module and a maximum of four modules in your first year of study. The maximum number of modules you may be registered for in the final year is five
- Each module is worth 30 credits. You MUST enrol on the online course ‘Law Skills for Graduates’ upon first registration