University of the Punjab LLB (3-year programme)
University of the Punjab LLB (offered at Lahore Campus only)
Established in 1882 at Lahore, the University of the Punjab is the largest and oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. TILS is an affiliated college of the University. LLB is a three-year degree with an examination at the end of each year and admission is open to full-time students.
Admission shall be offered according to the Admission Regulations of the University. Candidates should submit their applications, on the given dates together with all the required documents. The foreign students should route their applications for admission through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
A candidate will be required to fulfill the following:
- Certificate of good moral character, signed by the Principal of the college last attended
- Certificate signed by the principal of the college attended that the applicant has passed the examination for a degree of the University of the Punjab or any other recognized University
- Migration Certificate in the case of a University other than the Punjab
- Matriculation Certificate, showing the date of birth
- Intermediate Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- A Domicile Certificate (in the case of a graduate of a University other than the Punjab)
- A detailed marks certificate of the degree examination
- Eight recent attested passport-size photographs of the applicant
- A photocopy of CNIC
- have passed BA/BSc/BICom exams from a recognised University with a 2nd Division
- Age limit is 26
Applicants, who satisfy the entrance requirements and have passed the Entrance Test, are invited to appear in an interview before the Admissions Board. Candidates must pass the interview before they are made an offer of admission.
Special Consideration for late results
Students, whose results are awaited, may be admitted provisionally on the basis of the Entrance Test and the interview. However, their admission is confirmed only on their having attained the required grades when the examination results are known.