University of the Punjab LLB (5-year programme)
University of the Punjab LLB (offered at Lahore Campus only)
Established in 1882 at Lahore, the University of the Punjab is the largest and oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. TILS is an affiliated college of the University. LLB is a five year degree with an examination at the end of each year and admission is open to full-time students as well as employees of government, semi-government as well as private organizations.
Admission shall be offered according to the Admission Regulations of the University. Candidates should submit their applications, on the given dates together with all the required documents. Foreign students should route their applications for admission through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
A candidate will be required to fulfill the following:
- A certificate of good moral character, signed by the Principal of the college last attended
- A certificate signed by the Principal of the college attended that the applicant has passed the examination for a degree of the University of the Punjab or any other Recognised University
- A Migration Certificate in the case of a University other than the Punjab
- Matriculation Certificate showing the date of birth
- Intermediate Certificate
- A Domicile Certificate (in the case of a graduate of a University other than the Punjab)
- A detailed marks certificate of the degree examination
- Eight recent attested passport-size photographs (in colour with light blue background) of the applicant
- A photocopy of CNIC
- have passed FA/FSc/ICom exams from a recognised Board with a 2nd Division
have passed the requisite O & A levels and have an equivalence certificate from the IBCC
- pass the LAT(HEC) Test
- age limit to apply is 24
- appear in the interview and be selected on the course
All applicants must pass the Written Entrance Test and an English Language Proficiency Test.
Applicants, who satisfy the entrance requirements and have passed the Entrance Test, are invited to appear in an interview before the Admissions Board. Candidates must pass the interview before they are made an offer of admission.
Special Consideration for Late Results
Students, whose results are awaited, may be admitted provisionally on the basis of the Entrance Test and the interview. However, their admission is confirmed only on their having attained the required grades when the examination results are known.
Those students who have passed their FA / FSC / ICOM from a Board other than the Punjab are required to furnish Migration Certificate from their respective Boards.
If you want to sit your first examination in the year following your application, your application form must be received on or