Entrance Requirements for BA, LLB (5–year programme)
- Have passed FA/FSc/Icom exams from a recognized board with a 2nd Division.
Have passed the requisite O & A levels and have an equivalence certificate from the IBCC
- Pass the English proficiency test.
- Appear in the interview and be selected on the course.
Entrance Requirements for CertHE Common Law (formerly known as Diploma in Law- University of London)
To be eligible for CertHe Common Law you must be:
- 17 years of age or older on 1st September in the year you register with the University of London
- Admitted to a course of instruction for the CertHE Common Law at an Institute that has been granted “permission to teach” status by the University of London
- Application forms, enclosing all supporting documents and eight colored photographs
- Written entrance test
A student has to pass the written test and also be declared successful in the interview before he/she can be made an offer of admission.
University of London Admission Criteria
In order to be registered for the LLB (Hons) degree, you must be at least 17 years old and satisfy the following:
- Either passes in:
- Two subjects at GCE ‘A’ level + at least three further subjects at GCSE or GCE ‘O’ Level (at or with not less than Grade ‘C’)
- Three subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level + one further subject at GCSE or GCE ‘O’ Level (at or with less than grade ‘C’)
- Two subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level + two further subjects at ‘AS’ Level.
- Passes in 4 subjects at A level with a minimum grade D
- Have attained a minimum grade ‘C’ in English Language in ‘O’ Level or equivalent.
- BA/ BSc/BCom in upper second division. The admission is open to the graduates of the University of Punjab or (subject to the Syndicate’s approval) of any other recognized university.
- Foreign student’s should route their application for admissions through the ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Students holding high school diploma/ degrees of other institutions should contact the Registrar.